BetterPhoto Q&A: All About Photography

  Interested in learning art photography? Want to become a master photographer? The following questions and answers are divided into two main groups - digital imaging and traditional, film-based photography. Learn the techniques of both here. If you want to learn more about how to make great photos take Jed Manwaring's Getting Started: How to Make Great Photographs online photography course.
Log in to participate | All New Questions | All New Responses

Last Activity
  Adding Color to B&W Photos
Will someone explain to me how to add color to specific items in a B&W photo?? Many thanks!!...
1/6/2006 4:15:32 PM
  Problem with Sharpness
I need a little advice. I am shooting pictures of birds outside my living room window (window ope...
1/6/2006 2:54:24 PM
  I Need a Good Photo Printer
I need suggestions, please. I'm working on a home-based (2-bedroom-apartment-based) studio. I...
1/5/2006 10:11:34 PM
  Portrait Photography in the Snow
Can anyone give me some quick tips on how to take the best portraits in the snow? Should I use ...
1/5/2006 9:33:41 PM
  My Cat Shuts Her Eyes
I bought my first digital camera. The cat shuts her eyes when the flash goes off, even from a di...
1/3/2006 5:42:46 PM
  Flash for Digital Rebel
Which flash would be better suited for me if I want to take close-ups and portrait photos ... Ca...
1/3/2006 6:51:21 AM
  Print Quality of Digital Images
When I had some digital images printed at the local photo store, some of the images (faces) had a...
1/1/2006 6:21:00 PM
  Should I Use a Copyright Sign?
Does anyone think it is a good idea to put a copyright sign and then my name or my lines name o...
1/1/2006 11:24:49 AM
  Macro Lens: What to Buy?
I am interested in buying a macro lens. I am looking at a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 lens. What I want...
1/1/2006 7:27:05 AM
  Taking Pictures in a Nightclub
I'm going out tomorrow night to see one of my favorite local bands play at the bar. I'm p...
12/29/2005 1:39:13 PM

Page 1504 : 15031 -15040 of 15867 questions

<< Previous 10 skip to page
1 << 1500 | 1501 | 1502 | 1503 | 1504 | 1505 | 1506 | 1507 | 1508 | 1509 | >> ...1587
Next 10  >>