BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: Best Photographic Equipment to Buy : Film-Based Camera Equipment : What Does a Darkroom Look Like - Paper & Supplies

Photography Question 
Sreedevi Swaminathan

Color Correcting Prints Using Filters

I've been searching everywhere including the online Kodak store for this. I know it exists, but I don't know where to find the filters you can use to view prints so you can see how to color correct them. I think they come in all six colors with values of 5 points and 10 points and they're 8x10 sheets. Can you help me with who makes these and what exactly they're called so I know where to find them. My eyes start to lose their perception of color after staring at a print all day long.


To love this question, log in above
5/22/2002 5:37:01 AM

Jon Close
BetterPhoto Member Since: 5/18/2000
  I think you're looking for Kodak Wratten Color Compensating (CC) and/or Color Printing (CP) filters. I don't have any more info.

To love this comment, log in above
5/23/2002 12:27:35 PM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.