BetterPhoto Q&A: Best Photographic Equipment to Buy: Best Camera Tripods

  Wondering which are the best camera tripods out there? Some say flathead tripods, others say domehead tripods - join the debate! Also, check out this great article by Kerry Drager: The Accessory Photographers Love to Hate.
Log in to participate | All New Questions | All New Responses

Last Activity
  Tripods for Photography: Fixing a Squeak
I have a Bogen 3265 head (about 6 years old). In the last year it has been making an awful squeak...
4/20/2005 7:28:04 PM
  Monopod or Tripod?
I've never used a monopod and am still learning my new Canon Elan 7E. However, I am consider...
2/22/2005 2:54:52 PM
  Tripod for Vertical Shooting
I've read many of the comments regarding tripods, but not sure I've found my answer. I ne...
12/1/2004 5:22:39 AM
  Simple Rules for Using A Tripod
I have a Nikon D70 and I just purchased a Promaster 6400 tripod. When I put my camera on the trip...
11/28/2004 6:47:35 PM
  Handheld vs. Tripod
As a general rule, what should be the slowest shutter speed to use before going to a tripod? ...
11/2/2004 7:34:39 AM
  Tripods and Salt Water
Does anyone have any experience using a tripod in salt water? And suggestions as to which brand c...
5/8/2004 11:06:01 AM
  Tripod Recommendations
I need a sturdy tripod with a pistol grip head that is sturdy for veritcal shots and longer lense...
3/17/2004 9:16:18 PM

Page 3 : 21 -27 of 27 questions

<< Previous 10 skip to page
1 | 2 | 3