BetterPhoto Q&A: Best Photographic Equipment to Buy: Film-Based Camera Equipment: What Does a Darkroom Look Like - Paper & Supplies

  What does a darkroom look like you ask? Find answers to all of your darkroom supply questions in this Q&A.
Log in to participate | All New Questions | All New Responses

Last Activity
  Photo paper surfaces
What are the differences between paper surfaces? ex. Matte, Luster, Pearl, etc....
9/25/2005 4:43:21 PM
  Color Correcting Prints Using Filters
I've been searching everywhere including the online Kodak store for this. I know it exists, ...
5/23/2002 6:27:58 AM
  Kodak Ektamatic
Kodak has discontinued Ektamatic paper. This is the paper my newspaper (that I work in) has used...
3/19/2002 10:45:45 AM
  Darkroom Equipment Kits?
I am looking for a good economical 35mm devloping and processing kit. I tried to find some more i...
3/4/2002 2:38:02 PM
  When to Use Different Photo Papers?
I am curious to know for what different applications I would use a glossy, semi-gloss, matte, or ...
12/15/2004 8:11:00 AM

Page 1 : 1 -5 of 5 questions