BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 


Hi, Ive just started taking photography clases and I wanted to know what speed of film and camera should I use if I want to take pictures of people waterskiing, id prefer if the water spray was blurred. My camera is a nikon f100 and I have a 100-300mm lens.

To love this question, log in above
6/1/2004 10:03:37 PM

BetterPhoto Member Since: 5/28/2002
  Probably any slow speed film is fine (ISO100, 160 or 200). You just need to learn the panning technique if you want the spray to be blurred and the waterskier is sharp. Hope this helps.

To love this comment, log in above
6/4/2004 9:11:53 AM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.