BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Rohit Aggarwal

how to shot people taller building

How do you take a picture that shows a person with their finger on top a tall building. Person standing in front and it looks like the person is bigger than the building.
i.e. a boy with is finger on top of the pyramid.


To love this question, log in above
5/28/2004 9:52:28 AM

Bob Cammarata
BetterPhoto Member Since: 7/17/2003
  A wide-angle lens at f-16 or f-22,... and some creative compositional abilities, should work fine.

To love this comment, log in above
5/28/2004 5:04:22 PM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.