BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Scott Pedersen

copywrite symbal

I noticed that everyone has a copywrite symbal alongside their photo. How do you make that symbal? I can do (oviously) the two parentesies with the c in the middle (c) but these are a circle with the c in the middle.


To love this question, log in above
2/24/2004 5:12:20 AM

Michael Kaplan   It sometimes depends on the program you are using or font selected but you can try holding down the left ALT key and typing 0169 on the numeric keyboard. This should give you the symbol.
Michael Kaplan
Canon EOS-10D

To love this comment, log in above
2/24/2004 5:19:11 AM

Scott Pedersen   I use a laptop. Just the number row above the standard letter keys. That didn't work in my word processor.

To love this comment, log in above
2/24/2004 10:33:23 AM

Michael Kaplan   Scott, even laptops have numeric keypads which are accessed usually by pressing Fn or FCN (Function key) and the numbers are usually hetters but are written on the front of the keys usually in blue. You can use this for ALT-key combinations.

Also if you are using a program like wird it allows you to insert a symbol and then you can just instert it that way then copy it and paste it into the program you are working on but using the keypad is a lot easier.

To love this comment, log in above
2/24/2004 1:50:29 PM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.