- Become a better photographer today!
remember me:     

BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

To participate in the Forum, become a BetterPhoto member or Sign In.

Photography Question 
wayne langston
Contact wayne
wayne's Gallery

member since: 11/14/2004

photography release forms

I have the need for a realease form some some photograph. Both models and property. My question; is there a "standard form" you can use,by putting in the names you want or is there one that you "must" use!?? I know there is a lot of legal stuff in this so, that is why I thought would ask y'all to find the right answer. Any help would be great. I feel like to be a good photographer, I must do things right. THanks again;

wayne langston

6/2/2012 1:57:44 PM

Carolyn  M. Fletcher
BetterPhoto Member
Contact Carolyn
Carolyn 's Gallery

member since: 10/6/2001
  Some of the stock sites like Getty have examples you can download, or at least they used to.

6/2/2012 4:14:33 PM

Kerry Drager
BetterPhoto Member
Kerry's Photo Courses:
4-Week Short Course: Creative Close-ups
  Hi All,
The American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP) is pretty much the "last word" when it comes to the what/why/when of property and model releases.

You can get a lot of information on this page: Business Resources: Property and Model Releases

Along with the article, see the column at the right, which provides sample releases.

Have fun! :)


6/5/2012 10:01:38 AM


To participate in the Forum, become a BetterPhoto member or Sign In.

Copyright 1996-2014, Inc. All Rights Reserved.