BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Judith A. Kambara
BetterPhoto Member Since: 10/15/2007

How to change the copyright watermark on my photos

I'm getting divorced and changing my name back to my maiden name. My married name the copyright watermark on all of the photos in my gallery. Is there a way that I can change my name on the copyright watermarks, or do I need to wait to change my name on my account when my legal name change goes through?

To love this question, log in above
10/30/2010 7:38:42 PM

Jeff Moore
BetterPhoto Member Since: 11/28/2006
  Hi Judith,

Once you've uploaded photos, they can't be edited, and that includes the copyright watermark.

You can change your name in your BetterPhoto Member Account anytime you wish. You make that change by logging into your Member Center, then go to Member Info > Contact Info. Make any change you need, then click Submit at the bottom of the page.

Once you change your name, your copyright watermark name will change for all future uploads.

I hope this helps.


To love this comment, log in above
11/1/2010 2:56:02 PM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.