BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Angela Beene

Pro Lab for Posters...

I am looking for a pro lab to handle printing several of my pics on posters ie 16x20 and 20x24) for sale to the general public. I've researched several labs, but don't know who's good. My lab doesn't offer posters, just poster-sized prints.

Also, I was recently asked by several pro artists (one is a friend of mine) if I would consider selling limited rights for them to paint/draw some of my photos. I am considering this, but do not even know where to begin on pricing if I decide to try it. The photos are all hobby-type photos (landscapes, animals, etc). Any suggestions???

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

To love this question, log in above
10/3/2007 10:14:26 AM

Ariel Lepor
BetterPhoto Member Since: 9/8/2005

To love this comment, log in above
10/3/2007 10:21:54 AM

samo joseph   Hi,
Try Clark color lab.
Thank you.

To love this comment, log in above
10/4/2007 8:38:58 PM

Darren J. Gilcher
BetterPhoto Member Since: 9/1/2005
  Try these:

To love this comment, log in above
10/5/2007 6:30:43 AM

John G. Clifford Jr
BetterPhoto Member Since: 8/18/2005
  Believe it or not, I use the local Ritz/Wolf Camera store. They have an Epson 4800 there and will do 30x40 prints for $30. What I do is to create a 30x40 workspace in my photo editing program and then copy several prints to that workspace, bring the file down to Ritz and tell them to print the file I sent them at the exact size I specified (at 360 dpi). I then take the poster and cut it at home to get the prints I want, and then mat and frame the images myself.

A LOT cheaper than having someone else do it.

To love this comment, log in above
10/7/2007 5:31:47 PM

dennis w. mcclain   mpix or adorama.
mpix has better shipping. fedex next day for about $10 were I live.

To love this comment, log in above
10/14/2007 3:09:51 PM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.