BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Tracy G. Robinson

Adding a Copyright Stamp

How do you add a digital 'copyright' stamp in the corner of pictures in Photoshop? I know how to add a text box and format the text each time, but is there a better way? I have Photoshop Elements 3. Any suggestions would help!

To love this question, log in above
8/28/2006 7:53:02 AM

Debby A. Tabb
BetterPhoto Member Since: 9/4/2004
  Hi Tracy,
you go into photoshop to file , NEW
size that I usually use 1 1/2 x 3.
then choose font and color and type your studio name copyright 2006.
then go to edit: defie brush.
it should ask you to give it a name.
then ok
when you want to add it : go to brush and aplly where you want.
I hope this helps,
Debby Tabb

To love this comment, log in above
8/28/2006 8:19:10 AM

Kathy Radford
BetterPhoto Member Since: 1/2/2006
  Hi Tracy,
I think what you are looking for is the symbol itself. When you are typing in the text box, you have to use the ASCI code to get the symbol. To do this simply hold down the Alt key on your PC, while holding the key down type on the numeric keypad 0169 and you will get the symbol. Be sure to use the numeric lock on the keypad. Hope this helps. Kathy in NH

To love this comment, log in above
8/29/2006 4:35:40 AM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.