BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Desiree C. Preckwinkle

Where to find baby photo prop?

Hello, I saw this advertisement for picture people or some company like that with a baby prop I am interested in. It is a cute flat bear type prop blanket so to say. But more 3d that a blanket. And you lay the baby's head on the head of the animal. I can send you the pic if you want to see. But curious where I can purchase some sort of underdrop for the newborn and young infants. Thanks,

To love this question, log in above
8/25/2006 9:02:43 PM

Deb James
BetterPhoto Member Since: 5/29/2006
  Are you asking for something you can put under the bear prop that will support an infant? If so, how about the big sponge like thing you put in an infant bathtub? Of course, my "babies" are all grown now so I might be a bit out of touch with the products out there! :)

To love this comment, log in above
8/29/2006 2:47:28 PM

Desiree C. Preckwinkle   It is just a bear prop and the head is supported by the head of the bear. Just want to know where to find the bear prop. Or other photo baby props?

To love this comment, log in above
9/1/2006 7:09:56 PM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.