BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Joye Ardyn Durham
BetterPhoto Member Since: 1/1/2006

edges and panels

I have been looking for a week to find some edges that I saw on BP a few months ago. I thought I had bookmarked it but didn't. It was of children's photos with edges and they were in 10x20 panels. It was a software program (not free but affordable). Can anyone help me with my memory? The edges looked like curled lines. And the panels were 3-4 photos on one image. Please help I'm search exhausted.

To love this question, log in above
7/23/2006 9:20:19 AM

Ariel Lepor
BetterPhoto Member Since: 9/8/2005
  I have no idea. I know that you can make unusual "frames" in Picture it!. I know that you can combine photos in a grid in Picasa.

ScrattyPhotography Blog

To love this comment, log in above
7/23/2006 2:20:22 PM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.