BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Terry R. Raiche

Photo Enhancement

A friend of mine lost her husband and Son in a Car Accident 15 yrs ago. She was wondering who and where she could contact about getting the photo enhanced to see what he would look like now. She has seen it on tv and would like some help.

Thank You
Terry Raiche

To love this question, log in above
4/30/2006 8:17:41 PM

Gregory LaGrange
BetterPhoto Member Since: 11/11/2003
  Search for age progression software. That's a forensic area so you might not find any businesses or something you can buy, without a bootleg version.

To love this comment, log in above
5/1/2006 7:43:27 AM

Alan N. Marcus   West Vergina U has one of the best photo forensics degree programs in the world. Ask them them for help.

Graduates at FBI Post-Office - NYPD - Military just to name a few alumni.

Alan Marcus

To love this comment, log in above
5/1/2006 10:29:30 PM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.