BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Phillip B. Ramsey

finding a tripod

I have been looking for a studio titan tripod. I have found the light stands and one company had this product and now I can not find it. It is shaped like a cross with camera mounts on each side. On the web site it was called a camera stand. Thanks for your help.

To love this question, log in above
1/29/2006 7:44:11 PM

Bob Fately   Phillip, I can point you to Regal - 800-695-2055 - they make the studio-type camera stands. You can call them for a catalog.

To love this comment, log in above
1/30/2006 6:56:13 AM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.