BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Rod Trout

vertical rainbow

When using my 300mm lens the prints come back with what looks like a vertical rainbow to one side or the othe of the image.I guess that it is lens flare or perhaps glare but I can find no similar images to compare it with. I do not get it with my 70-200mm zoom lens.

To love this question, log in above
10/31/2004 5:42:07 AM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.