© - Judith G. Secco
Welcome to the 600th issue of SnapShot!
Lots and lots of great news to share! Here's a rundown:
- BetterPhoto is having a HUGE course sale! Save $40 off 8-week classes with gift card code Fall40. Save $20 off 4-week classes with gift card code Fall20. The sale runs through Wednesday, October 31st, 2012.
- Jim Zuckerman has just rolled out an exciting new 8-week course for November: Low Light Photography
- Rob Sheppard has updated his 4-week A Darkroom Called Lightroom course to cover the new Lightroom 4, as well as the previous version (LR3).
- Tony Sweet is back from his hiatus, just in time for the November session! See Tony's courses here...
- Lastly, we have some great tips for this issue of SnapShot. Don't miss instructor Peter K. Burian's article ("Full-Featured DSLRs: Why So Many Snapshooting Modes?"), as well as Jim Z's article ("Sports Photography: How to Shoot Indoor Events").
That's it for now. Have fun with your photography!
Where Is Jim?
Updates From BetterPhoto
BetterPhoto instructor Peter K. Burian offers expert advice in navigating the modes and functions of the latest DSLR cameras!
Indoor sporting events present a problem for photographers. In his excellent BetterPhoto Instructor Insights blog, Jim Zuckerman shares great tips for capturing sharp images in dim lighting.
One of the cool benefits of being a Masterpiece or Basic member, a student, or a Deluxe/Pro owner is access to the BetterPhoto Forum. Simply click the "Discussions/Q&A" tab in your Member Center.
Change Email Address |
SnapShot Archives |
Recommend to a Friend
If you use a Challenge-Response system for email, please make certain that you can receive our email by adding www.betterphoto.com to your Allow List.
The sender of this email is the BetterPhoto.comŽ, Inc., 16544 NE 79th St., Redmond, WA 98052
Copyright 2012 BetterPhoto.comŽ - All Rights Reserved.
No part of this newsletter may be copied or published without prior permission.
BetterPhoto is a trademark of BetterPhoto.comŽ, Inc.