SAVE ON COURSES! HOLIDAY "THANK YOU" SALE HAPPENING TODAY!
The Holiday Sale is on! Save $20 on any photography course. Enter ThankYou2013 into the Gift Card Code field on the checkout page. Select your favorite class below or one of our famous interactive feedback-based courses!
Watch this webinar to learn more. (Note: video is blank in the beginning of the video. It kicks in at the 7 minute mark...)
SELF-PACED ONLINE PHOTO COURSES
Have you ever wanted to learn - really learn - photography, exposure, lighting, composition, or Photoshop? Well, now's the time!
BetterPhoto's self-paced courses are 100% Internet-based and offer total flexibility. Each course has its own online "classroom," which features videos and tutorials, a downloadable workbook, and a private online Photographer Forum to interact with fellow students.
The beauty of these courses is that you can take part at any time, at your own pace. The workbook and bonus materials (there are LOTS of awesome bonuses) are available as PDFs. All videos can be viewed on your computer - either online or by downloading them to your computer or eBook reader. Here's a rundown of our courses...
Better Photography 101
Better Photography 101 covers everything you need to know to kick-start your photography! Learn the basics in this low-cost, high-value introduction to the fundamentals of digital photography. Get all the course details here...
Creative Photo Composition
Learn how to capture beautiful images in Creative Photo Composition. Drop the "I'll Just Fix It in Photoshop" mentality for good. Start creative image making with new inspiration and skills! Find out more about this course...
Understanding Lighting and Exposure
In Understanding Lighting and Exposure, you'll discover how to shoot striking and correctly exposed images with new inspiration and a consistent command over your camera. And you'll also start taking advantage of the most important ingredient of photography: light. Learn more about this course...
Photographer's Guide to Better Photoshop
Explore the art and technique of enhancing, optimizing, and fixing your photographs in The Photographer's Guide to Better Photoshop. You'll gain new inspiration and a consistent command over your photo-editing software! This course is designed not only for Photoshop owners, but also for Elements users too. See the course details here...
What they're saying...
- "This class is really helping me!! I love it!!!! It's so nice to not have to work on a schedule ... great idea!!" -Becky Meeks
- "I enjoyed the course immensely. It was well worth the money spent. The information was easy to understand and the visual detail expressed through the video and pictures in the composition book made the different subjects that much more interesting and easy to follow." -Faustina M Hartley
- "I LOVE this course!! It is simply worth every penny! What really works for me is that I can see and hear as I learn. And afterwards I can read the transcription and thereby remember what I just learned. And thank you, Jim, for making it possible to download the videos and transcriptions, so that I can go back and watch and read without having to be online. This is simply a GREAT course in every way!!"
- "Thanks for a great workshop. ... You have an easy-to-follow style, and everything is so well laid out. ... Perfect mix of theory and working tips!" -Cynthia J Hanevy
- "Jim, I would like to thank you again for these videos. I can't believe how much they have helped me. You are one awesome teacher. You will never know how much I appreciate you. Thanks again!!" -Jeanne Ruiz
- "I love the way you explain everything so completely." -Mary Miano
Our Course Guarantee is straightforward. If you aren't happy for any reason, let us know within 14 days and you'll get a 100% refund.
Copyright © 1996-2013 BetterPhoto.com, Inc.® All Rights Reserved.