Light Meter - Spot Meter F
Studio Lighting and Light Meters
- For precise, 1 degree spot readings of flash and ambient light, contrast measurements, and exposure biasing.
- Designed for professionals and advanced amateurs alike, it enables you to take precise 1 degree spot measurements of ambient or flash light.
- Liquid-crystal displays on the meter's side panel and in the viewfinder show a full range of exposure information in both digital and analog form.
- You can quickly check the lighting contrast of a scene while looking through the viewfinder.
- Exposure calculations for highlights, shadows, or midtone areas can be made at the touch of button and more.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1 stop repeatability
- Measuring method: Reflected light by silicon photocell detector masked for 1 degree angle of acceptance
- Measuring range at ISO 100: Ambient: EV1.0 to 22.5; Flash: f/2 to 90+ 0.9 stop
- Memory: 2-measurement capacity, both indicated by pointers on analog display; digital recall possible
- Exposure Zone Calculation: Analog/digital readout and recall of highlight, shadow, or averaged (midtone) exposure automatically calculated for optimum correspondence of brightness range of subject with film latitude.
Be the first person to review this item!