Coolpix L10 Digital Camera
Digital Point and Shoot Cameras
- 5.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 13 x 17-inch prints
- 3x optical zoom; 2.0-inch Super Bright LCD display
- Face Priority AF automatically focuses on the face of your subject
- D-Lighting improves brightness and detail where needed
- Powered by 2 AA-size batteries; stores images on SD memory cards
© Amazon.com and Its Affiliate, BetterPhoto.com
out of 5
member since: 6/22/2003
out of 5
This is a fun compact camera with some fun features. It is small enough to keep in my purse and get still get those great family shots without having to lug my larger cameras.
A few features I've enjoyed:
- Face selector option. This camera has the ability to spot a face and focus on it.
- The LCD grid overview. Great for using the rule of thirds.
- Movie mode. I've used this feature quite a bit with good results. It's nice to have both a camera and a video cam in such a compact device. Exception is that it tends to give off a pink cast where there is a strong light source.
There are other great features and options this camera has that I haven't even explored yet. But it's nice to know it's there when I need them.
The LCD is bright and colorful except during strong daylight. Then it's just hard to see. (That and just about every LCD device out there as well.) That's when I miss having a view finder.
My young son also enjoys using the Nikon L10 digital camera - and I'm not afraid to let him use it. He finds it so easy to use with his little hands. It just brings out his creativity and loads of giggles. And, not surprisingly, gotten some great snap shots out of his fun time with it.
For fun and memorable photos without breaking the budget, the very affordable Nikon L10 is a great compact camera with a lot of talent. I enjoy having it.
5/20/2008 11:52:54 AM
Add your own review