Cyber-shot DSC-T30 Digital Camera
Digital Point and Shoot Cameras
- 7.2-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 15 x 20-inch
- 3x optical zoom with Super SteadyShot function; 3-inch, Clear Photo LCD Plus
- Selectable color modes; Real Imaging Processor for quicker start-up, faster
- Clear RAW noise reduction system reduces noise in low-light shooting
- Stores images on Memory Stick Duo media cards (includes 58 MB internal
memory); powered by an InfoLithium battery (battery and charger supplied)
© Amazon.com and Its Affiliate, BetterPhoto.com
out of 5
member since: 2/16/2007
out of 5
This Cyber-Shot T-30 has a good 7.2 MegaPixels and a LCS screen of three inches is really useful.
I can program exposure, white balance, ISO, contrast & sharpness of the image, metering & Auto focus mode for Spot/Center/Mulch. It also has a very strong "Anti-Blur" function; I almost don't need a tripod.
I love the "Magnifying glass Mode" added to "Macro mode", this is what I love and use the most for my pictures.
I am totally satisfied with what I usually shoot, flowers in macro.
Only when I want the background really blurly for example, I am frustrated that I can't controll DOF. No aperture or shatter speed priority. I have to use my Film Camera for that. And sometimes I want BIG ZOOM, but I am not always a bird shooter that much.
I will buy one SLR soon,(I have Sony Alpha in mind) but this clever T-30 stops me to do it sooner. He goes everywhere I go, even to a grocery shopping, that is the biggest advantage of this one(I hate carrying heavy stuff).
5/7/2007 12:43:14 PM
Add your own review