DVD with Color/Digital Sound; Multi-Region Encoding (NTSC).
Learn the basics of photographing children in Jim Miotke's new DVD, Photographing Kids.
This jam-packed DVD features over two hours of helpful, informative, and inspiring content. Each of the four segments is just under a half hour, and fun bonus materials teach you about scrapbooking, studio photography and more. The four segments are:
- Working with Light
- Portraits & Candids
- Sports & Fast Action
- A Look Inside Jim's Camera Bag (info on cameras and equipment)
Each segment has a variety of tips and techniques sprinkled throughout.
- How to see, appreciate, and make the most with a variety of lighting conditions
- All about exposure, shutter speed, aperture, and ISO
- To compose with the Rule of Thirds
- How to capture your child's true personality...
This exciting and dramatic DVD has been described as authentic, down-to-earth, and fun to watch... even for non-photography enthusiasts.
See the back cover of the DVD
View sample videoThis trailer may take a few minutes to download but will give you a good idea of the excellent and helpful content you can expect on the DVD. Order your copy today and get a signed, limited edition PLUS a free BetterPhoto toy for the kids! (limited to first 500 copies sold).
NOTE: Sorry, but we are unable to ship outside of the U.S.
"Photographing Kids DVD"