Atlas at 30 Rock íV After
Description: 1. Did not plan to crop this but there was not enough contrast in the top of the building to make a good selectioníK so I cropped.
2. Curves layer to adjust exposure: RGB low 0 / 14, midtone 128/148, high 233/255.
3. Used Magic Wand / Add To to select most sections of the sky. Had problems selecting the lower right section inside the rings as it took too much. Tolerance 10, antialias and contiguous checked. Refine edgeíK smooth 3, feather 1.0.
4. Color Balance adjustment layer on selected skyíK shadows -4- / -73 / +100, midtones -100 / -56 / +100, highlights -100 / -100 / +100.
5. Tried Quick selection tool to select last section of the sky... brush was 10íK did not work. Used Magnetic LassoíK feather 1, antialias, width 10, frequency 31.
6. Color Balance adjustment layer and applied the same numbers as the rest of the sky.
7. Merge visible layers above both color balance layers and patched top left side of building.
8. Added Clone layer to further clean up bu
Uploaded on 2/17/2010 7:19:52 PM
Made with Nikon D200 Digital SLR Camera
Learn how to make better photos with this camera!
To Discuss Sign In or become a BetterPhoto member.
Sign in to make this photo a Favorite
© Carol Flisak
Join the photo sharing fun!
Sign in to make photographer a Favorite
Copyright for this gallery photo belongs solely to
Images may not be copied, downloaded, or used in any way without the expressed, written permission of the photographer.
Contact the photographer