| || || |
A Hindu at Pashupatinath ¡V After
Description: 1. Played with Levels adjustment layer to adjust exposure¡Ksettled on input RGB 7 / .14 / 234, output unchanged.
2. Hue/Saturation adjustment layer -5 /+4 / 0.
3. Used magnetic lasso tool to select the background. Did a few times before I figured out how to end the selection loop. Settings that worked best: feather 5, antialias checked, width 10, contrast 10%, frequency 25.
4. Applied Gaussian blur filter to a duplicate BG layer¡K radius 250.0.
5. Merged visible layers above my Hue/Sat layer and patched details on right ear and left shoulder.
6. Clone layer above that to clean up details in the hair¡K brush 24, hardness 25 and brush 5-9, hardness 95.
Uploaded on 2/17/2010 7:19:49 PM
Made with Nikon D200 Digital SLR Camera
Learn how to make better photos with this camera!
To Discuss Sign In or become a BetterPhoto member.
Sign in to make photo a Favorite
© Carol Flisak
Join the photo sharing fun!
Sign in to make photographer a Favorite
Copyright for this gallery photo belongs solely to
Images may not be copied, downloaded, or used in any way without the expressed, written permission of the photographer.
Contact the photographer