Big City, Bright Lights
Description: Image was made from pictures of buildings I have taken in all different cities. The actual pano is 27 by 92 inches long.
For each building object that I created I did the following -
1) applied mystical lighting to each building with different custom light caster settings to get the colors/light.
2) applied flaming pear kyotocolor to each object to "kick up the color"
3) combined all objects together and applied the PS Midnight blue action. I then only kept the top layer which was the screen layer.
4) combined the "screen" layer from the Midnight action with the building images that already had mystical and kyoto color applied in screen mode at 100%.
5) combined all objects and applied Mystical TTC tonal smooth filter at about 70%.
Uploaded on 3/16/2007 4:28:53 AM
Made with Nikon D1X Digital SLR Camera
Read Photo Discussion
Sign in to make photo a Favorite
© Heather K. McFarland
Join the photo sharing fun!
Sign in to make photographer a Favorite
Copyright for this gallery photo belongs solely to
Heather K. McFarland
Images may not be copied, downloaded, or used in any way without the expressed, written permission of the photographer.
Contact the photographer