Description: Charles Z. Klauder of Philadelphia designed the building in a neo-Gothic style. The chapel’s modified cruciform plan, stone vaults, high ceilings, repeated arches, and extensive use of glass are typical of American academic and religious architecture from about 1900 until after World War II.
Uploaded on 10/14/2012 8:23:06 AM
Made with Canon EOS 5D Mark II Digital SLR Camera
Read Photo Discussion
Sign in to make photo a Favorite
© Leslie McLain
Join the photo sharing fun!
Sign in to make photographer a Favorite
Copyright for this gallery photo belongs solely to
Images may not be copied, downloaded, or used in any way without the expressed, written permission of the photographer.
Contact the photographer