Making Waves - Photograph at BetterPhoto.com
My son, Basil, playing in the pond inside the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Played around in Photoshop CS5 roughly doing the following actions:
1. Levels, Curves, and Shadows adjustments.
2. Used the transform function's perspective and distort tools.
3. Lots of cloning on the sky and upper-to-middle right side of the frame.
4. Then used the "Diffuse" filter available in PS filters in the 'Stylize" menu.
5. For making Tsunami's in the pool I then applied the Liquify Filter's Forward Warp Tool.
6. Finally put in the watermark, resized the image and sharpened in Photoshop.
It took about 20 minutes of DD work in all;)
The original image is in the discussion thread below.
Uploaded on 1/16/2013 11:29:40 PM
Made with Nikon D40 Digital SLR Camera
Sign in to make this photo a Favorite
© Usman M. Bajwa
Join the photo sharing fun!