BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Craig Demartino

Model Releases

When photographing for a company at their private party - an event sponsored by them - do I need releases from people attending if their photos are used for commercial applications for that company?

To love this question, log in above
8/9/2005 2:00:18 PM

Terry  R. Hatfield
BetterPhoto Member Since: 1/4/2003
  Yes, Craig, you will need the release formed!

To love this comment, log in above
8/9/2005 6:55:33 PM


BetterPhoto Member
I have been presented with this a time or two and have asked the client to provide me a written letter saying that they will be responsible for all issues related to use of said photos. This is one way to protect yourself since they are the ones using the images commercially, not you, and this will help protect you.

To love this comment, log in above
8/9/2005 7:57:41 PM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.