BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Jim J. garavaglia

how to fire lights with no sync cord port on your

i have 2 monolights with built in slave trippers, my camera has no sync cord port and the only way to trip them is to use my camera flash and I don't want to use that. is there any device that will let me hook up a sync cord to a nikon n65?

To love this question, log in above
1/25/2004 5:39:46 PM

Gregory LaGrange
BetterPhoto Member Since: 11/11/2003
  You can buy a sync cord adapter that fits into the hotshoe. It's a little cube thing that has a place to plug in a sync cord. You can buy it at wolf or ritz. Should be able to.

To love this comment, log in above
1/25/2004 6:32:48 PM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.