BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Diane L. Thomas
BetterPhoto Member Since: 4/21/2004


I saw a process in the home of a friend and loved it. However I can't find a place to process and frame my photo's in that look. I remember we use to cut several photo's and mount them on a board to look like it was raised off the orginal. A framing company does it I think. Does anyone have the website of this or a name for this process. thanks

To love this question, log in above
1/6/2013 10:43:47 AM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.