BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
jacqueline mcabery

Flexify filter

What is a flexify filter? Is it in Photoshop or a plug-in? Thank you.

To love this question, log in above
9/13/2007 3:15:35 PM

Sherry K. Adkins
BetterPhoto Member Since: 5/13/2006
Contact Sherry
Sherry's Gallery
  The flexify filter is a plug-in made by Flaming Pear. They give you a free trial period to play with it before deciding to purchase it or not. Their Web site:

To love this comment, log in above
9/13/2007 11:59:23 PM

jacqueline mcabery   Thank you Sherry for your response.
I will check it out.

To love this comment, log in above
9/14/2007 11:34:49 AM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.