BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Charley Andrisano

typing in a copyright circle on a photo

To whom it may concern: A few months ago someone asked about a c with a circle for copyright purposes. And I believe the answer was on the very right side of the keyboard. I remember something like 0169 while holding down one of the keys on the center keyboard. Can someone help me here?
I'm just not sure of the procedure.
Respectfully, Charley Andrisano

To love this question, log in above
7/9/2006 4:14:04 PM

Margie Hurwich
BetterPhoto Member Since: 6/16/2005
  Hi Charley. Yes, you type 0169 while holding down the ALT key.
- Margie

To love this comment, log in above
7/9/2006 5:30:49 PM

Mark Feldstein
BetterPhoto Member Since: 3/17/2005
  I believe our resident expert on that, among other things, is photographer (and all around good guy) Chris Vedros.

To love this comment, log in above
7/11/2006 8:44:28 PM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.