BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 

double imagry

I am looking for some info. on how to take 2/3 images and incorporate in to one still picture I am not sure what the process is called but I have seen in done many times. examole mother and child with mother being main pic. and the child in the mind.
thanks Marsha

To love this question, log in above
2/28/2006 11:28:45 AM

Willie  L
BetterPhoto Member Since: 1/28/2006
  Sounds like you want to do something with some imaging software...
Do you have any kind of imaging program on your computer?

To love this comment, log in above
2/28/2006 11:36:29 AM

Brendan Knell
BetterPhoto Member Since: 4/17/2005
  I think what you're talking about is stiching pictures together. You can search the Q&A for Stiching, and you should get quite a few posts. If you still need some help let us know.

To love this comment, log in above
2/28/2006 4:01:14 PM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.