BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Jake Trexel


I need a 72 mm filter so that when I take pictures of Morning Glories that are blue, that the pictures come out the same color, not purple. What type of filter and where can I purchase one ?

To love this question, log in above
1/12/2006 1:50:56 PM

Kerry L. Walker   You probably don't need a filter. You just need a lab that can print properly.

To love this comment, log in above
1/12/2006 2:00:57 PM

Glen Taylor   Agreed. I once had to show a processor a slide and his print of the same object to show him how far off the print hues were. Different films also respond to colors differently.

To love this comment, log in above
1/12/2006 2:10:42 PM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.