BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: New Questions

Photography Question 
Jaclyn Klassen
BetterPhoto Member Since: 11/30/2005

Digital Darkroom sphere

Ok theres lots of pictures I see with this affect. It's really cool. I don't know how it is done though. If someone could explain this that would be great! Thanks!

Here is a link to the picture with it done:

To love this question, log in above
12/30/2005 4:05:24 PM

Gregory LaGrange
BetterPhoto Member Since: 11/11/2003
  I see a picture of a kid sliding down a snow hill.

To love this comment, log in above
12/30/2005 9:25:28 PM

Mellanie    gregory,
your eyes (or computer) must be deceiving you....

I do believe that Wally used the Flexify filter for this. You can get a free trial download at:
look for Flexify


To love this comment, log in above
12/30/2005 9:34:05 PM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.