BetterPhoto Q&A
Category: To Be Categorized

Photography Question 
Jalesh p. Desai

Circular Polariser ...

I have a Canon EOS Rebel 2000 SLR and want to use a polarising filter. Can I use a circular polarising filter or do I have to buy a linear polarising filter ? I take pictures in both automatic and manual modes.

To love this question, log in above
4/24/2001 9:00:05 AM

Jon Close
BetterPhoto Member Since: 5/18/2000
  You need to use a circular polarizer. The autofocus and metering will not work dependably with a linear polarizer.

To love this comment, log in above
4/24/2001 12:41:30 PM

Log in to respond or ask your own question.