“ Ye Olde Mill ”
by Les Rhoades.(14) A BetterPhoto Members Favorite!
The result here started with one original photograph with applied post processing techniques & textures.
1. The original base image was converted to B&W with NIK Silver Efex Pro and layered on top.
2. The flowers were erased back to reveal the original color.
3. A texture layer was added and mode set to overlay at 75% opacity with some areas erased back
4. The same texture layer was again added with mode set to normal 100% opacity with some areas erased back.
5. The several layers were merged and tweaked for effect with NIK Viveza plugin
6. A duplicate of the NIK Viveza layer was created with adjustments made to color saturation (mode color)
7. Final little tweaks added with separate Curves layer and separate contrast layer added.
8. The final image again merged and sharpened with NIK Sharpener Pro ( resized to 750x500 for BP)