|“Lorain West Breakwater Light”
by Douglas Perry.(4) A BetterPhoto Members Favorite!
The light on Lake Erie in Ohio was also called the Lorain Harbor Light. It was built in 1917 by the US Army Corps of Engineers and was active until 1965.
Copyright for these photos belongs solely to Douglas Perry.
Images may not be copied, downloaded, or used in any way without the expressed, written permission of the photographer.